We always try to end our summer with a long week in Troy to get our last lake days and family time in. Teagan spent hours in the water and mastered the kayak and paddle boat. Landry loved to play in the little cabin at my parents lake lot. She unfortunately chipped her tooth on the dock ladder when she was trying to push me in the lake and then a couple days later she got a black eye when her and another little girl bonked heads. She looked like a true Montana girl by the time we got home.
Our friends Seiferts and Spinders were also up visiting that weekend and it was great to catch up with them and see the kids play.
Teagan had his first shooting experience. I had mixed feelings about this at first, but he loved it and we had Pop, Grandpa Bob and Trevor teaching him the rules. He thought he was hot stuff with his little 22 Chipmunk, the same gun I used when I was little. I suppose there is no turning back now.
It was a great way to close out the summer before school started.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Summer in Troy
Posted by RobinTrevorTeagan at 1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment